What a dumb woman. To see stupidity in action, view the video below:
• Hannah Yeoh said, “When Anwar Ibrahim was sacked from Umno, when he left Barisan Nasional, what did they turn around [sic]? What type of script they use against Anwar? They came up with a lot of horrible scripts against Anwar and, you know, they demonized Anwar in the eyes of Malaysians.”
A more intelligent individual would reflect on WHO were actually the “they” Hannah is now fingering that had demonized Anwar during the Reformasi era. She blamed Umno.
But wasn’t the chief demoniser of Anwar the very man whom the opposition pact is today nominating as their PM-in-waiting – Tun Mahathir?
• Hannah Yeoh said, “Anyone who leaves Umno and who doesn’t agree with Umno will be demonized …’
A more intelligent individual would realise that her charge is really far more pertinent when applied to Hannah’s own party:
“Anyone who leaves DAP and who doesn’t agree with DAP will be demonized” …
… think Lee Lam Thye, Dr Kua Kia Soong, Wee Choo Keong, Tunku Aziz Ibrahim, Zulkifli Mohd Nor, Shamsher Singh Thind, Norman Fernandez, Teh Yee Cheu, Dr Tan Seng Giaw, Dr Boo Cheng Hau, Goh Leong San, Sim Tong Him and his Malacca compatriots, and the list goes on and on.
• Hannah Yeoh said, “We need to make sure that our national parliament is no longer a mockery of the system, no longer a laughing stock”.
A more intelligent individual would recall that it is the DAP Yang Berhormats who often behave like zoo monkeys in our august house.
• Hannah Yeoh said, “… selling all this kind of contracts and bringing big foreign investors in, okay, we need to start looking at terms of these contracts, what other things are being sold at the price, for the next generation of Malaysians to pay the price?”
A more intelligent individual would remember the big contracts dished out to cronies when the current chief of Pakatan Harapan was himself at the pinnacle of power from 1981 to 2003, okay, and start looking at terms of those lopsided highway toll concessions, IPPs, telecommunications, etc.
• Hannah Yeoh said, “That’s our biggest problem in Malaysia today – corruption. Corruption will cost, okay, thieves to be glorified …”
A more intelligent individual would not have forgotten that for years DAP had insisted that Tun Mahathir – its current coalition boss – was the father of corruption.
⇓ And not to mention my bungalow has bad ‘feng shui’ too, huhuhu
“Biggest of them all”
Hannah Yeoh in conclusion told her ceramah audience, “I know as a matter of fact that we have not disappointed you because of all these reforms we have put in place”.
Er, “all these reforms”? She means all this recycling, right?
The old wine in new bottles that DAP is selling to its zombies like ex-Umno and present PKR ketum Anwar Ibrahim, ex-Umno and PBBM president Muhyiddin Yassin, ex-Umno and PKR deputy president Azmin Ali and the Mother of All Recycles, ex ex ex-Umno and current Harapan PM designate Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
As a matter of fact, what is ‘disappointing’ (or mebbe not) is Hannah Yeoh’s intelligence quotient. Hu hu hu
@enghockteh hu hu hu
— Hannah Yeoh (@hannahyeoh) June 10, 2012